Thursday, June 20, 2013

Kiki's Strawberry Gone Wild


It's summer, it's hot... It's time for some cold treats !!! If you are a follower in my Instagram, you already know how much I love strawberries and how I've been cooking lots of cold treats lately; like banana-hazelnut semifreddo, ice-cream etc. This is a new recipe I came up with...I came home from work, was eating strawberry Haribo-Primavera (which are one of my faves) and was in mood for something cold, maybe ice-cream, or semifreddo, or sorbet, or granita...and I was thinking of making something myself, a cold treat; with...my strawberry haribo I had in hand and some fresh strawberries ^_^ and here I ended it up with this adorable sweet pink semifreddo which is perfect for a hot summery day like this one. The ingredients are super easy and the procedure as-well. Here are some tips explained : first of all you don't need to whip the whipping cream till hard peaks because you don't wanna end up with a dense, heavy cold dessert which will make you feel guilty after eating some spoons. Whipping it till soft peaks will make this dessert lighter. You can also cut the strawberries (both kinds) in wanted size, but I recommend you to cut them into really small pieces, because I love how in every little spoon you taste you have all the ingredients : the sweet cream, little chunks of fresh strawberries and strawberry haribo-s.    
Well I hope you like my recipe and let me know what you think of it 

Eshte vere, eshte vape...Eshte koha per gatime te ftohta !!! Nese jeni ndjekes ne Instagram-in tim, atehere e dini sa shume i dua luleshtrydhet dhe se se fundmi kam gatuar shpesh embelsira te ftohta si semifreddo me banane dhe lajthi, akullore etj. Kjo eshte recete e re qe une shpika...Sapo kisha ardhur nga puna, po haja haribo me luleshtrydhe (nder llojet e mia te preferuara) dhe isha ne humor per dicka te ftohte, ndoshta akullore, ose semifreddo, ose sorbeto, ose granita...dhe po mendoja te beja dicka vete, nje embelsire te ftohte, me...haribot e mia me luleshtrydhe qe kisha ne dore dhe disa luleshtrydhe te freskete ^_^ dhe ja ku perfundova me kete semifreddo te mrekullueshme, te embel, roze e cila eshte perfekte per nje dite vere te nxehte si kjo e sotmja. Perberesit jane shume te thjeshte dhe procedura po ashtu. Ja ku jane disa keshilla te shpjeguara : Si fillim nuk keni pse ta rrini ajken e embel ne maja te forta sepse nuk do donit te perfundonit me nje embelsire te dendur dhe te rende e cila do ju bente te ndiheshit fajtor pasi te kishit konsumuar disa luge. Rrahja ne maja te buta do ta beje kete embelsire me te lehte. Gjithashtu ju mund ti prisni luleshtrydhet (te dyja llojet) ne permasat e preferuara, por une ju rekomandoj ti prisni ne copa shume te vogla, sepse me pelqen sesi ne cdo luge te vogel ju mund te shijoni cdo perberes : kremin e embel, copat e vogla te luleshtrydhes se fresket dhe haribot.  
Epo shpresoj tju pelqeje kjo recete dhe me vini ne dijeni se cfare mendoni


Ingredients for "Kiki's Strawberry Gone Wild" :

Perberesit per "Kiki's Strawberry Gone Wild " :
In a large bowl, whisk the whipping cream till soft peaks, let it chill in fridge 
Ne nje tas te madh, rrih ajken e embel derisa te formoje maja te buta, lere te qendroje ne frigorifer
Cut the fresh strawberries and Haribo in really small pieces, after that combine them together in a bowl and set aside3
Pri luleshtrydhet e fresketa dhe haribot ne copa shume te vogla, perzieji se bashku ne nje tas dhe leri menjane 
 In a clean normal bowl, whisk the egg whites till the form and start adding sugar. Mix them together until meringue (dense, thick and shiny) 
Ne nje tas te paster normal, rrih te bardhat e vezeve derisa te formohen dhe fillo te shtosh sheqerin. Perziej se bashku deri sa te kesh nje mase 'mafisheje' (te dendur, trashe dhe me shkelqim)
 In a large bowl, or in the whipping cream bowl stir in the chopped strawberries and mix together 
Ne nje tas te madh, ose ne tasin e ajkes se embel shto luleshtrydhet e prera dhe perziej se bashku
 Add the eggs whites and stir in 
Shto te bardhat e vezeve dhe perziej serish
 Put the measure in a bowl and put a plastic wrap touching the measure
Vendose masen ne nje tas dhe me pas vendos qesen e celofonit duke prekur masen
 Let it freeze in your freezer for 4 up to 6 hours 
Lere te ngrije ne akull per 4 deri ne 6 ore 
 Bon Appetit

♥ Kiki ♥

7 comments:

  1. omg. i need to try it asap! I love icecream!!!

    Follow me on Facebook , Instagram & since GFC is closing, Follow me on Bloglovin

    The Chic and Cheap Blog


    Dont forget to like my Facebook page too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww yumm! ^^

    Indie by heart
    (GFC is shutting down - follow me on Bloglovin')

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks amazing!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Just let me know and I'll follow you right back!

    I invite you and your readers to join Persunmall giveaway hosted on my blog: http://the-caramel-dream.blogspot.com/2013/06/persunmall-giveaway.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'LL DO IT! :)
    I moved my blog into a new link!
    http://filhdiary.blogspot.it/

    Come visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delicious!

    http://www.kibuasworld.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the adorable comments that make my day!
Thanks for being part of my life! ♥ you all