So today I wanted to introduce you with the other side of mine, with : Kiki's Cooking Time !
As you all may or not know I love to cook (and eat :P) sweets mostly and I have my cooking blog for over a year now and I share there my recipes followed step by step with pics, I think that this is the key that makes my blog special !
Soooo since tonight I was baking some cookies I thought to make a post about it!
I will show you now some of my work and hope you like them, hope you visit my site and hope you try out the recipes !
You can click HERE to become a fan of my site on Facebook (you will find there sneak peaks of my coming recipes and other stuff, so feel free to follow me) !
• Strawberry Cheesecake (and the awesome part is that you don't need to turn on the oven) :
• Butter Cookies :
• Mango Cheesecake :
• Christmas atmosphere over my house :
• Banoffee Pie :
• Homemade Strawberry Ice-cream (you don't need fancy equipment) :
• Strawberry Cake :
• Apple Sharlotka :
• Chocolate night :
• Tiramisu :
• Apple Crisp :
• Working at Polis :
• Chocolate Cupcakes with Mascarpone Frosting :
• Carrot Cake with Blueberry Cupcakes (photo made by a friend of mine : Manila Harizi) :
• Mare Cake (mare is a typical fruit we have here in Albania and I didn't find any translation) :
• Preparing Mango Cheesecake (coming soon on my blog) :
You can click into all colored names and check out the recipes; the others will be posted very soon ! So feel free to explore into these super easy and delicious recipes(+ other you'll find on Kiki's Cooking Time) and don't forget to comment and letting me know what you think about them and what ever you wanna share with me !!!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~