Saturday, January 26, 2013

Kiki's Cooking Time & Kiki's Book of Dreams now in 1


Hello there my lovely readers ! Happy Weekend :)
So I'm writing today for some changes there are going to be around here ! You know about my cooking blog, the Kiki's Cooking Time....Well; there is going to be no longer Kiki's Cooking Time ! I decided to have only one site where I can post everything and of course it's gonna be in here. The Kiki's Book of Dreams will include everything; I will soon will make some drastic changes and it will be easier for you all to check whatever you like, either fashion or cooking.  Just in case you're wondering I have all the recipes here. Since I'm working on my changes the only way to find them (just for now, soon there will be a tab) it's to click at Cooking at Labels !
Let me know what you think of this and ofc everything else you want to share with me :)

♥ Kiki ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the adorable comments that make my day!
Thanks for being part of my life! ♥ you all