Saturday, February 25, 2012

Banana Cake


Last week I received a comment which made me wonder! She/he was telling(advice) me to translate my recipes in Albanian language as-well since there were people interested(like her/his mother) but didn't know English and she/he was not in Albania to translate my recipes. And I have been thinking about this since I first opened my cooking blog and I thank her/him a lot for the warm advice and sure I took it on consider and made it come true! I worked for few hours since I have a lot(not so much, but still) recipes and now all Albanians have the chance to read and get my recipes without knowing English language! Today I made banana cake since my sister wanted something sweet, not heavy and not with cacao or chocolate and I thought of this lovely banana cake! Interesting taste and you can recognize the cinnamon, vanilla and sure banana taste!  

Javen qe shkoi mora nje koment nga nje person i cili po me keshillonte qe t'i perktheja recetat dhe ne gjuhen shqipe pasi jo te gjithe e kuptojne anglishten. Une kete gje e kam menduar qe kur hapa blogun per te here te pare dhe e keshilloj vajzen/djalin per keshillen te cilen e realizova. Shpenzova disa ore per t'i perkthyer te gjitha recetat, por tashme te gjitha ato jane dhe ne gjuhen shqipe; keshtu qe mos nguroni t'i kontrolloni! Sot bera kek me banane, meqe motres sime po i hahej nje gje e embel, jo e rende dhe pa kakao/cokollate te zeze prandaj une mendova per kete kek te mrekullueshem bananeje. Mund te dallosh me lehtesi shijen e kanelles, vaniljes dhe sigurisht bananes!


Ingredients for banana cake:
  • 406 grams cake flour
  • 10 grams baking powder
  • 8 grams baking soda
  • 4 grams cinnamon
  • 227 grams margarine or butter (unsalted) room temperature
  • 200 grams sugar
  • 218 grams brown sugar
  • 4 large eggs
  • 5 or 6 large bananas 
  • 91 grams plain Greek yogurt
  • 10 ml vanilla extract or 1 teaspoons vanilla crystals 
Perberesit:
  • 406 gram miell
  • 10 gram baking powder
  • 8 gram sode buke
  • 4 gram kanelle
  • 227 gram margarine (perdor Bitay) ne temperature dhome
  • 200 gram sheqer
  • 218 gram sheqer kaf
  • 4 veze te medha
  • 5 ose 6 banane te medha
  • 91 gram kos i thjeshte grek
  • 10 ml ekstrakt vanilje ose 1 luge kafeje kristal vaniljeje
You need a cake tin, a food processor and an electric mixer
Ju duhet nje tepsi embelsirash(me anesore te levizshme), nje miker dhe nje rrahese elektrike
Add baking powder, baking soda, vanilla and cinnamon at flour and mix together
Shto baking powder, soden e bukes, vaniljen dhe kanellen tek mielli dhe perziej se bashku
In a large bowl put both sugar: white and brown and butter/margarine, stir with electric mixer
Ne nje tas te madh vendos dy llojet e sheqerit dhe margarinen dhe perziej me rrahesen elektrike
 Put one by one eggs while beating with electric mixer. Mix until sugar dissolves 
Vendosi nje nga nje vezet gjate kohes qe e rreh masen me rrahesen elektrike. Rrihe deri sa sheqeri te tretet
Peel and cut in medium chunks bananas. Put them in food processor and mix until they become creamy
Qero, prit ne copa normale bananet. Vendosi ne miker dhe perziej deri sa te jete mase kremoze
Put mashed bananas in the mixture and keep stirring
Vendose purene e bananes ne masen e pare dhe vazhdo perziej
 Add greek yogurt and stir
Shto kosin grek dhe perziej
Last but not at least add the dry ingredients and keep stirring
E fundit por jo me pak e rendesishmja shto perberesit e thate dhe vazhdo perziej
Dye with butter/margarine, put baking paper and re-dye with butter/margarine the cake tin. Than put the batter inside
Lyej me margarine, vendos letren e furres dhe rilyej me margarine tepsine. Pastaj vendos brumin brenda 
Baking Temperature : 176 grade C,    Timing : 40-45 minutes, until full baking
Temperatura pjekjes : 176 grade C,    Kohe-zgjatja : 40-45 minuta, deri ne pjekje te plote
Baked cake. Let it out to chill and after 5 or so minutes take the tin off and remove the baking paper. Put the cake in a large plate 
Keku i pjekur. Lere jashte te mpihet dhe diku mbas 5 minutash hiqe anesoren e tepsise dhe letrat e furres. Vendose kekun ne nje pjate te madhe 
Bon Appetit

♥ Kiki ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the adorable comments that make my day!
Thanks for being part of my life! ♥ you all