Sunday, October 9, 2011

Nutella-Banana Ice-Cream Crepes


Crepes recently are the new obsession for all people all around the world and of course they are my obsession 2. Sweet and salty, however you like them with whatever you want! I love sweet crepes since I'm addicted to sugar and this one is one of my favorites

Krepat se fundmi jane kthyer ne fiksim per te gjithe njerezit neper bote dhe sigurisht edhe per mua gjithashtu. Te embla dhe te kripura, si d'i deshironi me cfare t'i deshironi! Mua me pelqejne me teper te emblat pasi jam e varur nga sheqeri :p  dhe kjo recete eshte nje nga me te preferuarat e mia


Ingredients for the sweet crepes (basic recipe for sweet crepes):
  • 280 gramme flour
  • 375 milliliter milk
  • 1 dish spoon sugar
  • 1 egg lightly beaten 
  • 1 1/2 dish spoon corn oil
Perberesit (receta baze per krepat e embla):
  • 280 gram miell
  • 375 mililitra qumesht
  • 1 luge gjelle sheqer 
  • 1 veze e rrahur lehte  
  • 1 1/2 luge gjelle vaj misri 
Ingredients for the filling part(you can use whatever you like):
  • nutella
  • banana
  • ice-cream
Perberesit per mbushjen (mund te perdorni cfare te deshironi):
  • nutella
  • banane
  • akullore
Add sugar at the flour and stir them together
Shto sheqerin tek mielli dhe perzieji se bashku
Decide the flour at a bigger bowl and add milk. Stir them together
Vendose miellin ne nje tas me te madh dhe shto qumeshtin. Perzieji se bashku
Add the corn oil, stir and than add the beaten egg and do the same(stir again)
Shto vajin e misrit, perziej dhe shto vezen e rrahur lehtesisht dhe bej po te njejten gje(perziej)
Cook the crepes in normal flakes
Gatuaji krepat ne flake normale
Turn the crepes from the back(the less cuter part :p) and coat it with nutella 

Ktheje krepen permbys (nga ana me part e bukur :P) dhe lyeje me nutella
Add the banana slices
Shto bananet
Furl one time the crepes
Palose nje here krepen
Bon Appetit 

♥ Kiki ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the adorable comments that make my day!
Thanks for being part of my life! ♥ you all