Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Busy Day



Hello there my lovelies! How are you all doing? I know, I know: I've been a bad Blogger and I'm deeply sorry but lately I've been so busy with high school and since I start school at 1.10 PM and finish on 6.40 PM I don't time for nothing else but school. During the day I don't time for nothing else and it sucks, but thank god I have to take this for just one year. And here are some good news: I will have access for one whole year, we just fixed the internet thing today and I'm happy about it! I was lost without it. 
Thank you for all lovely comments over my blogs, it means a lot to me and sorry for not replying back, but I guess you know the reason now why! And I'm sorry that I don't have time to do that now. I just logged in to say my news and to thank you and to let you know that I'm alive :P (well with high school bad and mean teachers and busy lessons I wouldn't wonder so much)
Today I had the day off, it's Mother Tereza Day so we have the day off to such a great person who left her name in the history. She was Albanian and I'm proud of this fact!...
Anyway today was my cooking day at Polis Uni and I had a great time. I cooked Carrot Cake and students/professors loved it. They bought it right away and I was proud of my work. I also helped in the uni kitchen and I also cooked 72 portions Tiramisu and 140 portions Cream Caramel. Was a tiring but fun day. I feel like I've been walking with heels through all day, but I was wearing Ugg Boots :p
Next time I will cook Brownie and I'm sure it will be great as it was today!
(I don't have any pics of today but this becauce everybody had work and I was busy shooting moments as you can see.I hope next time I'll have more pics)

Let me know how you are doing, let me know anything you want, I will be waiting for you! And I will follow you right away, don't worry; I just need to find some time for replying and do that to you all! Hope you understand!

P.S : Bora, thanks for the lovely comments and I miss you a lot! Leave me your email add so we can chat there! I feel so white without you, DAMN GIRL! :P
Love you sweetie, mwahhh

I'm leaving you all in this cold night with my and other people(I know you know :P) late obsession! A great song with such a great video!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Love, Kiki

6 comments:

  1. Great blog! I'm one of your newest followers (:

    -Morgan

    littlealpaca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so busy girl, take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a busy girl! Love the video! Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you) you have a wonderful blog), I really liked the video)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you feel, dear. I also have so little free time and it's crazy how fast time flies! but it was nice to hear from you and good luck with everything! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. my baby look at you cooking for everyone...makes me sad I never got a taste :(
    bora.bendo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the adorable comments that make my day!
Thanks for being part of my life! ♥ you all