Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Bruschetta


I love Bruschetta! Don't you? 

Une i pelqej shume Brusketat! Nuk je ne nje mendje me mua?


Ingredients for the bruschetta:
  • bread
  • tomato and cheese(you can use any kind of cheese you want, I'm using white cheese) chopped in small cubic
  • salt
  • drizzle
  • olive oil (optional) 

Perberesit:
  • buke
  • domate dhe djath(mund te perdoresh cfare do lloj djathi qe deshiron, une po perdor djath te bardh) prere ne kubik te vegjel
  • kripe
  • rigon
  • vaj ulliri (optionale) 
Put in a bowl cubics of tomatoes and cheese, add salt, drizzle and mix them together 
Vendos ne nje tas kubiket e domates dhe djathit, shto kripen, rigonin dhe perziej se bashku
If you like you can add a little olive oil
Shto vajin e ullirit nese deshiron
Fry the bread with a little corn oil and after that add the mix in the bread
Skuq buken me pak vaj misri dhe pastaj shto masen siper saj
Bon Appetit    

♥ Kiki ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the adorable comments that make my day!
Thanks for being part of my life! ♥ you all