Saturday, January 22, 2011

Nails Art # Part 2#

All these designs are made by me and I repeat that if you like any one of them but you don't know how to make it, just leave a comment and I will gladly make a tutorial for you. These are models that anyone can do on home conditions.All you need is imagination…

                                                           No. 1


                                                         No. 2



                                                          No. 3



                                                      No. 4



                                                        No. 5



Hope you have enjoyed my time with me and my new designs for you. If you like to see the previous page and designs CLICK here.Till next time...



                                        ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


                                       Love, Kiki






































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the adorable comments that make my day!
Thanks for being part of my life! ♥ you all