Sunday, January 16, 2011

Being ispired by headache!Have you ever heared???

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Who knew that the headache can be inspiring?? I didn't but I do now!I bought these cute red buttons today just because they were the same colour with my sunglases Ray Ban which I love!I wanted to take a pill for my headache but it resolted that creating accessories was much more efficient.I wanted to do a pair of earrings but I didn't had all right things for that so I did this ring which I think it's cute.Don't you??

The photos are not in the best quality but I just wanted to share my new ring with you guys as soon as I created which was about 15 minutes ago!
Hope you have a nice evening....

                                        ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

                                     Love, Kiki

1 comment:

Thanks so much for the adorable comments that make my day!
Thanks for being part of my life! ♥ you all