Sunday, March 10, 2013

♥ Cupcakes Land - My Land ♥


Hello there dear readers ! If you are a follower in my Facbook Page you already know about these delicious bite, if not here is the post about them ! 
I had few special friends coming over my place and they wanted to try my cupcakes so I did them in 4 different flavors : strawberry, vanilla, chocolate and lemon and next day (since I baked them midnight) I decorated them. I will soon post the recipes for each flavor but for now enjoy the pics....

I like to call it beautiful mess : 
Bon Appetit

♥ Kiki ♥

7 comments:

  1. I really love the attention to the details you put into cupcakes. They must be your favorite thing to make. Your sisters and friends are so lucky :)
    Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so beautiful and delicious! I love them

    ReplyDelete
  3. sa te shijshme duken... me hape oreksin...
    Du ballakumet une...
    Puci shume...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delicious, I'm a cupcake lover, too.
    xoxo
    Christy

    http://www.am2pmchic.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the adorable comments that make my day!
Thanks for being part of my life! ♥ you all