Tuesday, March 5, 2013

All of the colors I see my love,Every-time I see u_chapter 4_


This is the last chapter of my story line (for the first one click HERE, second HERE, third HERE) This scene is shot in 2 different places in Tirana. From the line story context we're here after few years, together and happy as on the first day; and the last pic symbolizes the power and growth of our love in the coming years...
This has been one of the best projects I've done so far and hope other like this and better will be leading in the next months. I've enjoyed a lot the shooting day and a special thanks goes to my model-friend Mariglen Bilibashi and my photographer-sister Julia 
Hope you enjoy the last episode and as always - let me know what you think !!!

Models : Me and Mariglen Bilibashi
Photographer : Julia Janku



♥ Kiki ♥

3 comments:

  1. loveeee it

    you guys are adorable xoxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the photographs are amazing, they really captured the emotion and the love story:) and you both look so stylish...beautiful in a timeless way

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the adorable comments that make my day!
Thanks for being part of my life! ♥ you all