Monday, September 26, 2011

Brownie Cookies


Since the first time I made them I fall in love with them. The best kind of dark cookies! You should definitely try them!

Qe nga hera e pare qe i gatova, "rash ne dashuri" me to. Nje nga llojet e biskotave me te mira. Duhet patjeter t'i provoni!

Ingredients for the cookies:
  • 2 large eggs
  • 510 gramme flour
  • 340 gramme sugar
  • 150 gramme margarine or butter in room temperature
  • 100 gramme bitter cacao
  • 1 tea spoon vanilla
  • 1/2 tea spoon baking soda
Perberesit:
  • 2 veze te medha
  • 510 gram miell
  • 340 gram sheqer
  • 150 gram margarine ne temperature dhome
  • 100 gram kakao e hidhur
  • 1 luge caji vanilje
  • 1/2 luge caji sode buke 
In a normal sized bowl put: sugar, baking soda, cacao, eggs and margarine or butter and stir them together
Ne nje tas normal vendos: sheqerin, soden e bukes, kakaon, vezet dhe margarinen dhe perziej se bashku
Add the flour and mix them together
Shto miellin dhe perziej serish se bashku
Take a cooking paper and wrap the bowl. Leave it in the fridge for at least one hour
Merr nje leter celofon dhe mbeshtill tasin. Lere ne frigorifer per te pakten nje ore
Coat the working table with corn oil and put the pulp in the middle of the table. Dye the other hand of the pulp with corn oil to. Open the pulp with rolling pin.
Lyej tavolinen e punes me vaj misri dhe vendos brumin ne mes te tavolines. Lyej dhe anen tjeter te brumit me vaj misri. Hape brumin me okllai

Cut the dough with a cookie cuter in shape you like it, or in the shape you have the cuter
Prije brumin me format e biskotave qe ju deshironi ose keni ne shtepi
Baking Temperature : 180 grade C,    Timing : 7-10 minutes
Temperatura pjekjes : 180 grade C,    Kohe-zgjatja : 7-10 minuta
Bon Appetit

♥ Kiki ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the adorable comments that make my day!
Thanks for being part of my life! ♥ you all