Monday, February 7, 2011

I'm not finished...

Recently I can tell you for sure that I've been really inspired and I've done headbands, a new "area" for me but these items are really easy to do and I have used things that any girl have in home! Hope you like them! I do :D

                                                No. 1

                                                         ~ ~ ~

                                                            No. 2

                                                             No. 3


                                                       No. 4


                                        ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


                                       Love, Kiki

6 comments:

  1. great headband
    thanks for checking out my blog

    xo
    Rossella

    ReplyDelete
  2. whatever its inspiring you, keep doing it! ;)
    they're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well ,well ,well the greatest,cutest hairbands i have ever seen!!! :D I really like the third one(its really cute) ;))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my munchkin is a super talented star ! love you
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the headgear!!

    great blog-i'm following you,

    Annina of www.cinchedatthewaist.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the adorable comments that make my day!
Thanks for being part of my life! ♥ you all