Saturday, February 5, 2011

Coming with new items

Recently I have been really busy with school and projects but still I had time to do something new for my self, in this case I have done 3 new rings and it's true: I can't stay away from buttons!

                                                        No. 1

                          
                                                           No. 2


                                                   No. 3
This is my favorite piece I've made. K is for me, E for my sister Eranda and J for my sister Julia who I love very much both of them!


Hope you like my new accessories!

                                         ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

                                       Love, Kiki

2 comments:

Thanks so much for the adorable comments that make my day!
Thanks for being part of my life! ♥ you all