Sunday, December 19, 2010

At my friend's birthday

Sorry my dear readers but I have been quite busy with all the tests in school and the project I'm working on but for now it will be a surprise for you.On December 11 my friend Angela had birthday and she planed a sleep-over between girls and I had a lot of fun.After school all of us: me, Laura, Jora and Besi my girls that I've talked to you to the previous blog went to her home, it was December 10 because we're going to celebrate her birthday together.We cooked together pizza and salade and stayed awake till 5AM.At 12PM we gave to Angela our present which was a stamped  t-shirt with a photo of us together and on the back "We all love you" which she loved it and than we made photos and first of all we celebrate her birthday.Here are some photos we made.


The Christmas corner


 A part of Elbasan in midnight
 I love picture and the colours!Don't you?
 Me and Angela
 Me, Jora, Angela, Laura and Besi
 The blondie is Angela's sitster Maria...Me doing the fish lips :P
 In the elevator going to the first floor for photos in 1 AM in the morning
“The nightmare door” Haha…On 11 PM me, Angela and her big sister thought to go on the first floor of building because we needed wood for the chimney so in that room in the picture they kept wood.When we were there we heared some steps and than the front door of building slamed.We screamed and for 2 seconds we were on the 9 floor were Angela’s home is…What a night huh?!
 
 Playing with cards

                                 XOXO


2 comments:

  1. Hello, this weekend is fastidious in support of me, for the reason
    that this time i am reading this wonderful educational paragraph here
    at my home.

    Here is my page :: cellulite treatment reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this weekend is good for me, because this point in time i
    am reading this great informative article here at my home.


    Also visit my weblog: new cellulite treatment

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the adorable comments that make my day!
Thanks for being part of my life! ♥ you all